Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday's Mid-Day Update

The market is about unchange around mid-day today. It is still in the digesting mode. There are a few things are good for the market today: lower oil price and a string of strong up days in the past week. Oil price dropped below $59 a barrel after the US oil reserve inventory report today.

HANS is the star of the day. It blew the estimate by $0.23. There were many short sellers for this stock. A short squeeze occurred this morning because of it. In this kind of market, strong up days, I would advise not to short at all. Even bad stocks in good market can go up.

TIII is another one worth speculate with. I do not usually advicate low price stocks, but this one is an exception, it has its own merit. The volume on this one picked up dramatically as compared to its typical trading day. It reported earning today, see my alert this morning. I sent out the alert around 10AM this morning. I picked up some around $2.50 today. My subscribers should be able to got in around $2.50 this morning as well. Anyway I believe it may go to $5 very soon, perhaps by the end of the year. It is a doubler in a couple month.

Today's Movers:
Positive Momentum Stocks (to be considered):
HANS, ASEI, PIXR

Negative Momentum Stocks:
SNIC, INPC, ENER

No comments: