Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday's After-Market

Another up day for the market today. It has been a string of many up days since last week. I do believe the market is going higher. However the volume has been lacking. Indications are good for the upside. The market is still in the process of digesting its recent gains.

I am 95% invested right now. If we break the new high with volume, I will load up my margins. The uptrend is still intact unless "something" changes it. I will keep you all updated. Look for big movers from BOOM and AQNT tomorrow morning.

After Market Movers (Not much action except NTES):
Positive Momentum Movers:
GIVN

Negative Momentum Movers:
NTES (get out of this one unless you want to short it, look for more down side for this one in the coming days), RTEC, DTSI

No comments: