Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday's Stocks To Watch

The market is about at even mark around noon on Monday. The volume for the market has slowed a bit today as compared last Friday. Up/down and advancers/decliners ratios are about even for Nasdaq and NYSE. It is still building the uptrend momentum for the days to come. I expect more up days to come until end of the end year.

The stock market leaders I have mentioned previously are in the consolidation mode right now. (ISRG) is tempting to break the new high it recorded last week. (CUTR) is acting well today. Its volume is on pace to be 200% higher than the typical trading volumes. (MRVL) is down slightly after the giantic move last Friday.

I saw a few stocks creeked popped up that met my searching criteria today. They are (GROW), (STMP), (CMED), and a few others (from my alert service). They are exhibiting strong up momentum moves. (GROW) is engaging in the mutual fund business, it announced great earnings last week. The volume has picked lately. (STMP) is attacking its new high with good volume. (CMED), another one of favorite, mentioned on the weekend post, it continues its roaring move with almost 1000% more volumes than normal. I am a bit hesitant to add more to my position at this time.

No comments: