Sunday, November 13, 2005

Stock Market Weekend Review - What's Ahead for Next Week

Another great week for the market. Nasdaq broke the 2200 barrier the first time since early August. I expect more upside for the market for the rest of the year. The upside momentum is definitely building every day.

More leaders are merging as the market roaring to higher high.
One of the leaders which made it to the top spot on the IBD chart is (CUTR). It gapped up on early November because of great earning and upside guidance. Although it is a bit extended, but I believe it has more upside if the market continues its up momentum trend, see chart.


(ISRG) like I have mentioned previously, more than a week ago. Even though it did not make it to the top IBD list, but no doubt, it is clearly a stock market leader on its own. It gapped up $18 on the date of earning on October 26. More volumes are up days, lower volumes on the down day, another bullish sign. I expect more upside to come.

I will update my blog at least once during trading hours or after the market close. More details will be provided than ever before.

No comments: