Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday's Pre-Market Updates

The market is poised to open lower today after earning announcement from Cisco last night. Initially it was up after hour yesterday, probably because of the conference call contributes the drop this morning. Like Dell a few days ago, it is a none event for the market. It is no longer a market leader like yester-year. It is over owned by many. I believe the market is still on the uptrend.

ISRG is one of the big movers today. Like I have mentioned previously, I believe $100 mark is no long to reach. I am hoping for before the month is over. Unlike CSCO, it is a market leader in its infancy. I am still bullish on this one.

Today's Market Movers:
Positive Momemtum Stocks:
RSTI, IRBT, ISRG, NVDA, PTIE

Negative Momemtum Stocks:
CSCO, SNDA, MORN, WFMI (Too much expectation built-in, get out now), URBN

No comments: