Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday's Mid-Day

This morning I had problem connecting to the internet due to my broadband connection with my ISP. By the time I was able to connect, the market has already opened for trade. So it did not make any sense for me to post anything that was useless.

Enough about the connection, by mid-day trading today, the market is trading a in narrow range and waiting for "something" to push it higher in the days to come. The market had very strong momentum for the past week, it is in the process of digesting its gain.

One stock to be watched for this afternoon and tomorrow morning is AQNT. It is in the advertising space as Google, we all know what well Google has performed recently. I expect this one to beat all estimates, and open higher tomorrow with at least $1.

This morning, MFLX did gap up $3 this morning, and continues itself strong momentum as the day passes. I placed some buy positions in it this morning and last Friday. They were well worth the risk after the fact. There are more positive momentum stocks than negative, another good sign for the market to the upside.

Today's Movers:
Positive Momentum Stocks (to be considered):
VPHM, MFLX, IRIS, CONN, QDEL

Negative Momentum Stocks (to be avoided):
FARO (continues its downward movement from Friday), RYAAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Kinda busy, but looking for information on day trading. Nice blog, good info. Maybe visit my site if you're looking for day trading related material day trading. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ