Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday's Mid-Day Report

The market is looking to be a bit tired after a few strings of up days. I expected the market will trade sideways for the next few days until we can break the trading range. Although the indexes are in very narrow range, with Nasdaq slightly up around 1:30 pm, but there are more stocks down than up. About 16 down vs. 12 up for Nasdaq, and 19 down vs. 12 down on NYSE.

LOJN
is still looking very good today. Initially I was a bit upset when I traded my position from NWRE to LOJN. But it turned out to be good today. I expect more upside for LOJN in the days to come.

Today's Market Movers:
Positive Momemtum Stocks (with increasing volumes):
LOJN, VRTY, EXPE, ESLR, VAS

Negative Momemtum Stocks (with increasig volumes):
XWG, FARO, SGMS, MGLN

No comments: