Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday's Mid-Day Report

The market is up around mid day. It is continuing from yesterday's strong momentum with big volume. More upside is coming for the rest of the year and continues to early next year.

The volume is bit light today because of the US veteran holiday, people are taking a break from work, and perhaps they are doing some holiday shoppings now. I believe the retailers will have a good merry X'mas this year because the oil price has came down a bit lately.

ISRG is digesting its gain from yesterday's $5 move. I believe this one still has more upsides to come. $120 by X'mas time, it can be even higher if they announce split. Nothing is stopping it now.

Stocks to watch around noon time:
MTXX - about 600% more volume than usual to the upside
CMED - this one is on a tear lately, look for consolidation soon, put it on your list

I got some feedbacks from my readers, they want updates during trading hours if possible. So to satisfy my loyal readers, starting next week, I will post at least one blog a day, this one can be during the trading hours or after close instead of just after close, depending on the timing of my work.

Thank you for all your feedbacks. More comments are welcome.

The bull is coming!!!!! Do not block its way!

No comments: