Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Market Is Back To Positivie Now

After several days of vacationing, I saw some of my holdings down over 10% as well as others down 5%, I was amazed on how could stocks down so much within a few days. The market is fluctuates so much to the downside yesterday. The Nasdaq market was down over 2% (over 50 points) and DOW was down over 150 points. It looked very nasty. The volume picked up on the NYSE.

The market was down when it opened this morning. It has came back to positive as I am typing this blog. The next few days would be crucial to see how the market behaves. I would be nibble at this market instead of just buy and hold. (CSCO) has bounced back almost $1 now. It is still strong as compared to other tech stocks. Avoid the stocks in the wireless field because of Nokia (NOK) warning this morning.

No comments: