Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday's Stocks to Watch

The market is about unchanged around 1:30 pm EST on Tuesday. Nasdaq is down about -2, S&P 500 is up about 1. The advancers to decliners are about even on the NYSE and 12 to 16 on Nasdaq. The up to down volumes are about even on both exchanges as well. The trading volume is on pace to be lower than the normal trading days. The market is waiting on the result of the FED meeting.

Stocks worth mentioning are (more stock ideas from my private alert list):
(CUTR), is one of the biggest losers on all exchanges. It used to be one of my favorites until today. I sold all my positions after the news hit the wire. It lost the patent infringement case against Palomar Medical Technologies (PMTI). It is also in the same industry as (CUTR). I believe the bull run is over for (CUTR) now. I would cash out ASAP even at a lost. I used the money cashed out from (CUTR) and bought into (PMTI). It is truely indeed a tale of two stocks. This stock reminds me that all stocks are vulenable to anything. Before today, it was a clear stock leader, but after today, it will be a leader any more.
(GROW), a favorite of mine in the past. It penetrated the 52-week high today. This company It provides investment advisory services to institutions and individuals. It built its base in the past month before breaking out yesterday and today.

No comments: