Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday's Stocks To Watch

The market opens the month with a big BANG! It will attack the new year before we all know it.
The market is up across the board on Thursday around 2:00 pm. Nasdaq is up a massive 32 points, NYSE is up about 15. Both the Nasdaq and NYSE opened up big and still going higher as the day progresses. The advancers swamped decliners Nasdaq (21 to 9), and 25 to 7 on NYSE. The up to down volumes are 12 to 2 on Nasdaq and 10 to 3 on NYSE. Volume looks to be higher than yesterday. As you can see the bull is roaring wall street.

Stocks worth mentioning are (more stock ideas from my private alert list):
(RVSN), another winner for the day. Although it is not a high flyer but it still advances today. It was on my stock alert list on Tuesday for my subscribers as well as on my blog. Subscribers will get the list faster and more stocks to be watched. It is in the design, development, and supply of products and technology that enable voice, video, and data communications over communication networks.
(LOJN), my long time favorite, it is making yet another high today. It is making higher highs for the past few days. I got in around $22 couple weeks ago when I mentioned as buy on my blog. It trades at aabout $28 now. It is in the wireless tracking and recovery products for mobile assets, such as PCs, cars, etc. The name LoJack is very popular among car dealers.
(CUTR), another stock market leader along with many others, (ISRG), another favorite of mine. It is making another new high today. I expect $45 soon, and perhaps the company may announce split on the next earning date.
(TIII), a small price stock I have been alert my subscriber (multiple times) and my blog reader on one of the alert. I was able to get in around $2.5. It is in the design, production, and marketing of lightning and surge protection products, network interface devices, and station electronic and VOIP enclosures products primarily in the United States. On the last quarter earning report, net sales for the first quarter of fiscal 2006 were $11.0 million compared to $7.0 million for the comparative prior year period, an increase of approximately $4.1 million or 58.7%. Gross profit for the first quarter of fiscal 2006 was $3.8 million compared to $2.1 million for the comparable prior year period, an increase of $1.6 million or 76.8%. Even thought it looks like penny stock (I don't usually advercate low price stocks), but this one worths a look. Look for an entry point for this one.

No comments: