Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My US Stock Blog

I am a very active stock trader for many years. I trade stocks which trade in the US exchanges only. There are a few principles I follow: William O'Neil's CAMSLIM methodology and buy stocks with momentum. I will do update every trading day: pre-Market, mid-day, and after market posts.

Also referred to as C-A-N-S-L-I-M, or CAN SLIM:
C - Current quarterly earnings per share has increased sharply from the same quarters' earnings reported in the prior year.

A - Annual earnings increases .

N - New products, management, and other new events. New high fort the stock.

S - Small supply and large demand for a stock creates excess demand, and an environment in which stock prices can soar.

L - Choose leaders over laggard stocks within the same industry.

I - Pick stocks who have institutional sponsorship

M - Determining market direction by reviewing market averages daily.

Stock momentum is very important to me because you can make money from the wild swing.

No comments: