Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday's Mid-Day

The market is roaring today with normal volume, it is probably continue from Friday's up day momentum. Small cap stocks have better advance than their counter mid and large cap stocks. The only large cap exception is GOOG. It is still the big mover on the big cap. Its engine is humming, Chuchu!

Other stocks exhibit strong momentum as well, NWER, ORCT, VLO, UTHR. I placed some buys this morning on NWER. It seems to pay off for me. As notice earlier, this stock behaves very strong during the correction days in the past few week. Earning is coming out this Wednesday Tuesday, November 3. I am anticipating that it wil have a stellar quarter, at least the market is agreeing with me right now.

Stocks with negative mometum are: NTE and IART. I would avoid these stocks unless you want to short them.

No comments: