Thursday, March 01, 2007

Is The Market Done With Correction?

The market reversed course from down over 52 points on Nasdaq and over 200 points on DOW is back to green now. It has been very volatile this week since the market collapsed Tuesday morning. The question is: Is the market done for the bears yet? So far as good for the bulls after the morning sell-off. I hope we can hold the levels it was closed on Tuesday session. We may need see how the market trades in the next couple weeks before I can declared the correction is done.

I might take up some PUT position on some of the very volatile stocks such as (BIDU), (ICE), etc. Hopefully I can level off my long positions and reduce risk at the same time.

Advancers:
(HYSL) - obvious winner, being taken by (ORCL)

Decliners:
(LH) - Lower guidance
(STZ) - lower forecast
(NCS) - again lower 2Q profit forecast

No comments: