Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday's Pre-Market

I still no response from blogger regarding my lost posts. I have a site because of this problem. Anyway, I will re-do my site this weekend.

Here is the breakdown for this morning's pre-market info. The market looks to be opened lower this morning due to the disappointing earning forecast by the big cap well known Microsoft (MSFT), the one used to be the duck that layed the golden egg if you get in early in the game. But the companyis growth is saturated due to its size and market cap. I do believe if the company is getting too big and it will stop growing. (MSFT) is an excellent example of it. On the other hand, company like (GOOG) is not around that long, it has better potential to grow than Microsoft. This stock can be the stock like (MSFT) in the 90's. Pay close attention to its growth, if it starts to have slow growth, watch out.

Upgrades:
(INTC)
(ABI)
(K)

Downgrades:
(BBI)
(EDO)
(AET)

Most Active Stocks
(MSFT), (QQQQ), (SPY), (JDSU), (BIOM), (LU), (NXTP), (CNXT), (OPWV), (GLD)

No comments: